The more people that come along to the group, the more support we can give each other making the sessions even more enjoyable and effective… and the better a social event we can also have!
You can help out in several ways:
- Friends and family are often put off running by what they think it’s going to be like – hard work, intimidating, no fun, boring, etc. – so why not invite them down for a free taster session to allow them to see for themselves that it’s none of those things… you’ll be doing them a favour!
- If you know of a notice board or somewhere similar I could put my leaflets, please let me know – this would be a big help!
- If you have an idea about how we could improve our running group, I’d love to hear about it. The group is designed for you to help you have fun and achieve your goals so if you have an idea about how to make the sessions even better, please let me know.
- If you or someone you know has a website, it would be great if I could have a link to my site.
- Do you have a specific goal you aiming for? Maybe it’s a specific run or race you like to do? Maybe it’s get back in shape after the excesses of Christmas? Whatever it is, please share it with the group. We’re here to help and support each other so don’t be shy, share and you’ll be helping everyone!
Give me a call or send a message through the contact page or we can have a chat at the session 🙂